They’ve put the sex back into sexual health!
We The Brave is a sexual health campaign for men who have sex with men (MSM). This is the first large-scale campaign ever in our country to specifically address gay men and other men who have sex with men. They’ve made their presence known over the past few years across the country in a fun, in-your-face but informative way, because being #BraveEnough to spread the word and not the virus is what we are all about!
Spearheaded by the Anova Health Institute, and funded by the Elton John AIDS Foundation, the We The Brave campaign addresses both prevention and treatment issues in an affirming, non-judgemental and sex positive way, which will be entertaining and engaging.
Are you #BraveEnough to make healthy sexual choices, like wearing a condom, getting tested regularly and knowing your status?
Here are some ways you can join our mission via the We The Brave platform:
- Read some of their educational articles and maintain your sexual health
- Attend their outreach and partnered events
- Read the brave stories others had to share (and share your own!)
- Visit their free participating clinics or contact a relevant professional
- Browse through the FAQ section and feel free to submit your own questions
- Talk to them, about anything and everything!
- Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube